In the event of severe weather and the possibility of school closures, please see the options below to keep parents informed:
- You can view the status of schools using the Bexley Council OpenCheck website
- The information can be accessed by phone 020 8408 7508 or download the SmartPhone App.
- If a decision is made to close the school, we will also advise parents by email and text using the BromComm system which has proved to be the most effective method of communicating closures. We will also email, place on Google Classroom and send an announcement out. If you have not registered for 'BromComm' please contact the school office, you can also find a quick link to their website on our homepage.
- In Severe Weather conditions, every effort will be made to keep the school open. However, this will only be done if the pupils can all be kept safe (in good ratios with staff)
- Every effort will be made to make a decision as soon as possible in order to impact as little as possible on parents, carer and extended families
- Please read the below documents regarding our approach: